Mixing, Kneading or whisking can be a difficult task while making cakes, pastries, cookies and lot of other tasty things in the kitchen. So kneading, beating of the dough can be a huge problem, also a tiring job, but this job can be made simple and the problem can be solved by using a hand blender. Having a Hand blender is like owning a magic tool that kneads, beats, whisks your dough for perfect consistency.
There are lot of different hand blenders in the market but we have selected and reviewed only the best hand blenders in the market.
Reviews of 8 Best Hand Blenders in India
We have carefully selected and taken into consideration all the factors that are to be taken care while buying an hand blender for home use like durability, warranty, service, working and performance of a good hand blender.
1. Philips Daily Collection HR 1459 300-Watt Hand Blender
Philips HR 1459 is a light weight and an ideal hand mixer that can be used to mix and blend anything in the kitchen. It is designed with tough ABS plastic, it has two stainless steel beaters along with 2 dough hooks. Philips HR 1459 not only offers compact shape and size but also a powerful performance which is powered by a 300 Watt motor.
- Power consumption of 300 watts
- Includes 5 different speed variation setting called as speed turbo
- It has cord clip that can be used to wrap and store neatly
- Warranty period of 2 years
- It has stainless steel strip beaters and dough hooks.
The only problem with this hand blender is it’s price, but it’s truly worth it.
Philips HR 1459 hand mixer or blender is one of the best hand blenders in India and this product has 4.5/5 stars thus making it one of the best and top recommended products in the market.
2.Orpat OHM-207 150-Watt Hand Mixer
Orpat OHM 207 is a 150-watt is a multipurpose kitchen tool that can be used to mix and blend almost anything in the kitchen. This device is so compact and lightweight that it does not require much storage space in the kitchen shelf. This hand blender is great because it helps in the faster completion of kitchen chores or tasks.
- This device has unique comfort grip and most unique design
- Stainless steel blades
- Smooth and safe to operate switch
- It can be mounted on the wall
- Low Power consumption of 150-watts
- Beater eject separate button
- 5-speed control to select the right speed
Wire that comes along with is product is short in length
Orpat 150-Watt hand blender is one of the hand blenders in the market, this particular ype of hand blender has made to 2nd position in our lsit of best hand blenders. It has 4/5 stars
3. Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender
This version of orpat hand blender is better than the 150 Watt because it produces more power. It has a power consumption of 250-watts. This hand blender is stylishly designed that is both comfortable to hold your hand and also very grippy. This is one of cheapest hand blenders in the market.
- Power consumption – 250-Watt
- Wall mountable
- Long wire that can be extended UpTo 2 meters
- Stainless steel blade
- Revolution of blades at 18000 rate per minute
- Comfortable grip
Warranty period for this hand blender is only 1 year
This hand blender has made it to our list at no 3 position for best hand blenders. This product has all the features and power you need for the perfect blending, it has got 4/5 stars from the customers who have bought it.
4.Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix 350-Watt Hand Blender
Maharaja whiteline is a famous kitchen product brand that specializes in kitchen appliances, with all the latest technology. Maharaja whiteline’s Turbomix 350-Watt Hand blender is one most powerful hand blenders in the market. This is the perfect blender you will need to for your baking and mixing needs in the kitchen.
- Power consumption of 350-watt
- Ergonomic design
- Hanging loop so that it can be kept hanging anywhere in the kitchen
- Easy to clean because hand blender foot is detachable
- Light weight
- Speed changing options are not available
- Makes noise when operating
Maharaja white line turbomix 350 – Watt hand blender can be a good choice if you are looking for a powerful hand blender that can mix things quite faster than other machines because this machine produces more power.
5.kenstar 200-watt hand blender
Kenstar is a very popular brand in India, kenstars 200 Watt hand blender will make your kitchen tasks easier and let you finish your tasks faster. This compact and wonderfully crafted hand blender is easy to use and store
- Power – 200 Watts
- Low cost makes it affordable
- Easy to store that adds UpTo less space
- Light weight so that it can be handled very easily
- Two-speed settings so that you adapt it easily for different recipes
- Stainless steel blades
Warranty is only of one year
Kenstar 200-watt hand blender is another budget hand blender with a rating of 3.6/5 stars, this hand blender has been bought and tried by lots of people.
6.Singer solo 200-watt hand blender
Singer solo 200-watt is another popular hand blender in the Indian market, singer is a quite famous brand. This is one of the cheapest hand blenders available anytime.
- Power consumption of 200-watts
- Warranty is of one year
- Stainless blades
- Easy to clean and use
- Cheap and affordable
- Warranty time is short
- Product heats up while being used.
With a total rating of 3.6/5 stars, this hand blender is one of the cheapest in the market. It can blend fruits, dough and vegetables very easily.
7.Boss B 101 125-watt portable hand blender
Boss B 101 is a 125-watt hand blender which has one of the best design that has a stylish, grey exterior, what makes this modern mixer or blender different from the traditional one is that any container can be used to mix the ingredients unlike the traditional that needed the same container of blender to mix ingredients.
- Low power consumption of 125-watt
- Wall mounting and a stand to hold the hand blender
- Light weight and small size
- 2-speed settings
- It has 3 stainless steel blades for different functions and to blend efficiently
- 12000 rotations of blade per minute that makes it very good in speedy performance.
- Easy to use and very simple to clean
Not popular among customers although it is a great product
This is one of the best hand blender products that can be found at the market, it works perfectly with low power consumption and faster speed so that you mix your favourite ingredients efficiently. It has 4/5 stars with awesome reviews from customers.
8.Prestige PHB 6.0 200 W Hand Blender
Prestige PHB is 200-watt hand blender, it is not the cheapest but performs very well. It has great design and a fantastic grip with which you can blend and chop easily.
- Large capacity choppers and glass
- Power consumption of 200-watts
- Blender has multifunctional blades which make chopping easier
- Easy to clean
- Beaker and chopper accessory to vegetables
Product warranty is only 1 year
This is one of the highest rated hand blenders and has great reviews from customers who have purchased this product. This product has got 4.2/5 stars, this product is great for chopping and grinding.
How to select the best hand blender?
We have listed few criteria and informational tips that should be kept in mind before buying or selecting the best hand blender
1. Power and speed
Power is one of the main criteria’s that should be considered while buying a hand blender because Blenders with too low power may not blend or mix the ingredients properly. Hence it is necessary to select the hand blender based on the type of ingredients that you are going to blend that is heavy or light. There should be high rpm for the blender so that it rotates very fast and makes it easier to mix the ingredients.
The weight of the blender should be comparatively less making it easy to be used and If it’s too heavy then the older people in your house can have difficulty using it.
3. Speed selection
A good blender should have speed selection switch, but some of the blenders do not have this feature which makes them difficult to be used. Sometimes you need low speed for a particular cooking operation while during other time’s you need high speed.
Blades used in the hand blender should be made of high qualtiy stainless steel so that they can mix and blend any ingredient hard or soft very easily and effectively. Max no blades in any hand blender can be 3 to 4 blades.
Most important thing to be checked before buying any kitchen appliance is duration of warranty. Most good hand Blenders have a warranty service period of 2 years and most of the companies provide service warranty, check how many service centres are there for the hand blender in your area or state so that it can be sent to repair without any fuss or hurdles.
Useful benefits of a hand blender
Buying a hand blender can have many advantages that accompany it.
1. Whisking, churning and blending of dough or batter for the preparation of cakes.
2. One of the biggest uses of this blender is to make smoothies or fruit juices both hard and soft fruits can be mixed, blended.
3. Make purees, ketchup and various types of sauces
4. Making of chutneys is easier with hand blenders.
5.Stirring, mixing is as easy as it gets with hand blenders
6.Cold coffee can be easily made.
This concludes our reviews of best hand blenders in India, we have selected only the top best hand blenders and reviewed them, leaving out the rest. Philips 300-watt hand blender is the best hand blender recommended by us.